How To Search
- Identify the type of program you are interested in locating.
- Once you have identified the type of program, click on the text link which defines the type of program you wish to search for.
- A page with a map and search criteria will appear. You can choose to search by U.S. and Canadian geographic regions only by clicking on the left side of the page.
- If you would like to refine your search criteria you can choose one
or more of the search criteria on the right side of the page and then
click on the "Search" button.
NOTE: You cannot choose search criteria from the right side of the page AND click on the map simultaneously.
- The page of information that is generated based on your search criteria are programs for you to review. You can view the programs with web sites by clicking on the program's name or logo.
- To view basic information on the programs without logos, click on the programs name in blue.
- You can return to the GrownUpCamps.com™ Homepage at any time by clicking on the GrownUpCamps.com™ logo or the GrownUpCamps.com™ text link on the bottom of the page.